Select Page

About Us

Prescient is a global product strategy consultancy for the biopharmaceutical industry.

Founded in London in 1995, Prescient has since expanded its global reach through offices in New York, San Francisco, New Delhi and Beijing. Prescient partners with most of the leading multinational companies, as well as a growing number of emerging biotech organizations.

Our work is truly global, with about 65% of the work we conduct being focused on the mature markets of North America, Europe and Japan, and the remaining 35% helping clients realize opportunities in the emerging markets of APAC, LATAM and EMEA. As well as supporting innovative products in oncology, immunology, cardiology, neurology and infectious diseases, we are also heavily involved in biosimilars, generics, vaccines and rare diseases.

Partnering with us

“You have been at the heart of helping us develop successful, established product strategies over the past couple of years. Many thanks and we look forward to continuing our relationship.”

Director, Commercial Strategy

Prescient exists to help our clients make better clinical and commercial decisions, resulting in enhanced outcomes for patients, customers and shareholders.

 

Our engagements are designed to answer three fundamental questions asked by clients:

 

  • How will the market and competition look at a specified time in the future, and what must we demonstrate in order to succeed?

  • How can we develop a clinical and commercial value proposition that resonates with future market needs and stands out from the competition?

  • Which customers will determine the success of our brand and how can we communicate our value to them?

Our relationships with asset, brand or franchise teams typically last for several years. We often start partnerships with clients that have products in early Phase II and remain a constant partner to the client’s team through launch and beyond. Our success is built on employing the best and developing a culture that allows us to be flexible whilst consistently delivering high quality.

About our talent

Over the past two decades, we have seen our clients’ businesses evolve from a predominantly primary care model to more targeted, patient-centric specialty businesses. Prescient has joined them on this journey, building a team of about 100 integrated functional, therapeutic and methodology experts.

 

Our experts have the skills and experience to analyze what is needed for success, and to help shape strategies that deliver it.
We believe that our clients’ decision making must be grounded in evidence and tested objectively. Our stakeholder researchers, competitive strategists and forecasters ensure current and future market dynamics are well understood. Only then do our clinical, medical, market access and commercial experts work with clients to develop strategies that meet rational and emotional customer needs.

San Francisco
+1 415 230 8460
New York
+1 973 347 7750
London
+44 20 8832 7900
New Delhi
+91 1171279170
Beijing
+86 10 6562 9095