2018 Pharma CI Europe
Prescient will be in Lisbon, Portugal for the 2018 Pharma CI Europe Conference and Exhibition on February 27-28.
Joanne Taylor, Ph.D. and Elisavet Primpidou, Ph.D. will present on "Rare Disease Portfolio Optimization", discussing some of the key considerations and challenges when supporting companies looking to develop an optimal rare disease portfolio strategy.
Companies looking to optimize a rare disease portfolio, commonly through partnering, need to consider many factors in addition to the competition including:
- Identification of and access to patients
- Quality of the scientific and clinical data
- How an asset fits within the existing portfolio
- Whether the unique needs of patients, caregivers, physicians and payers are likely to be met
- How developers and manufacturers of other rare disease brands have succeeded or failed
- How the future landscape is likely to be affected by scientific and clinical advancement as well as market activity
If you would like to set up a meeting with someone from our team during the event, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.