At Prescient, doing things the right way is at the core of our culture.
The principles underpinning our corporate governance are set out in our Global Code of Conduct (“Global Code”), which provides a basic understanding of the standards of ethical conduct that Prescient requires around the world.
We believe that respect and trust have to be continuously earned. We strive to achieve this by collectively challenging and supporting each other to be the best we can and by individually taking ownership, being accountable and making a difference. Our core values lie at the heart of how we operate and interact with our key stakeholders. By living our values at Prescient, we create a strong culture for success.
A FEW OF THE KEY ELEMENTS ARE PRESENTED BELOW
During the course of our client engagements, we partner with a large number of pharmaceutical and biotech organizations and we retain the right to support multiple clients within a given indication, mechanism of action, technology or geography. To do so without compromising the intellectual property of our clients, we ensure that we:
- Treat all scientific, technical, commercial and other information either received from clients or otherwise obtained in connection with our engagement as confidential
- Do not assign employees to projects for multiple clients in the same indication and mechanism of action
- Respect the enduring obligations that new and prospective employees may have toward a prior employer
- Require employees to acknowledge their obligations to their clients in writing
- Maintain strict technical firewalls to centrally control access to all client materials
Prescient is committed to promoting equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, training and career development opportunities. We treat all employees fairly and with dignity and we provide a creative working environment free from direct and indirect discrimination, harassment or victimization where everyone has an equal opportunity for success.
Prescient’s COVID-19 fundraising initiative
Prescient is raising money to support doctors, nurses, paramedics and other healthcare professionals providing care to patients during this crisis. These amazing people are risking their lives on a daily basis to save us and our loved ones.