Prescient Analytics – Career Opportunities
Prescient Analytics, a Prescient Healthcare Group business, is an integral part of Prescient’s client offering. The team consists pf disease, functional and market experts responsible for ensuring the depth, breadth and timeliness of our secondary data analytics is best in class. The Prescient Analytics team provides our client-facing Intelligence & Insight and Advisory teams with immediate access to relevant public domain intelligence.
Prescient Analytics – Early Career
Do you want to further develop your disease area expertise? Prescient is looking for experienced life science analysts to join our growing Analytics business in India. Do you have:
- Experience in conducting research and data analysis for the biopharmaceutical sector?
- The ability to gather and analyse information to support decision making in oncology, biosimilars and/or immunology markets?
- Experience in analyzing and synthesizing data from databases and international research sources to provide insights that add value for the business?
- The ability to communicate with impact, both verbally and in writing, and to operate effectively as part of a global team?
- Attention to detail, efficient time-management skills, professionalism and a strong work ethic?
Prescient Analytics – Experienced Career
Are you looking for the next challenge in a successful data science career in the pharma industry? Are you looking to become the catalyst between consulting and technology teams? Prescient is looking for experienced career professionals to join our growing Prescient Analytics business in India. Do you have experience in and a passion for:
- Providing leadership of large teams and being a results-driven, target-oriented individual providing bespoke solutions at an organizational level?
- Managing a data analytics center in the life sciences space, building and leading teams in the collection, analysis and synthesis of complex clinical, regulatory and market data?
- Supporting highly complex biosimilars, oncology, immunology, CVMD or rare disease projects?
- Operating effectively as part of a global team and staying abreast of the latest innovations in big data, data storage and analytics, integrating them when appropriate?
- Having a very hands-on approach to leadership, being both self-motivated and motivational to encourage continual high performance from the team?
Search all career opportunities
Search for jobs in Prescient Analytics. Join us as we continue building the team that is building the future of Prescient.
Gaurav Sharma – Therapy Area Lead Prescient Analytics, New DelhiWhat are you passionate about?
Animal rights and LGBT rightsWhat did you do before joining Prescient?
I was Senior Feasibility Specialist with SyneosWhat appealed to you about Prescient?
Respected organization with highly skilled professionalsWhat do you do on a day-to-day basis?
Provide subject matter expertise, team management and QC contributionWhat is the best part of your work day?
Briefing a team on a particular technical areaWhat do you value about your job?
Immense learning and utilization of my skillsetsWhat do you like about working with clients?
When client takes your recommendation and translates in into an action itemHow do you develop your team/yourself?
Being persistent, taking a multitasking approach and having regular touchpoints with the teamWhat surprised you about Prescient?
Quality of deliverables and respect earned in our space
Vasundra Puri – Associate Consultant Prescient Analytics, New DelhiWhat are you passionate about?
I can paint/color for hours together. I am passionate about my work and dancing (both!)What did you do before joining Prescient?
I was working in WNS as Analyst (pharma domain)What appealed to you about Prescient?
I really loved that Prescient has a culture and organization where I can learn and growWhat do you do on a day-to-day basis?
I make sure that the data collected is accurate; a key role is to quality-check the work done by my team and support any ad hoc projectsWhat is the best part of your work day?
When I get to share my knowledge and insights with other team membersWhat do you value about your job?
The scope and encouragement to increase my expertise and learning, and also to become a good mentor for othersHow do you develop your team/yourself?
By helping them understand the core values of Prescient. I also take the time to coach them by using examples, motivating, guiding. I try to give them the opportunity to shine and the freedom to learn and develop
Anjusha Singh – Associate ConsultantPrescient Analytics, New DelhiWhat are you passionate about?
I love reading and traveling, and I'm involved in some charity work. I have a passion for science, especially oncology, neurology, inflammation and infectious disease, so Prescient gives me the best platform to explore these areas and add valueWhat did you do before joining Prescient?
I worked with Daiichi Sankyo and Ranbaxy on various projects in oncology, rare disease, infectious diseases and inflammation. Before that, I worked with the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research and the National Brain Research Centre on neurology, especially in neurodegenerative diseases (Alzheimer's and Parkinson's)What appealed to you about Prescient?
Work culture, high performance and senior management supportWhat do you do on a day-to-day basis?
We work towards a common set of goals to achieve our objectives, working as a highly motivated teamWhat is the best part of your work day?
I enjoy working on different projects in oncology the most, and also line managementWhat do you value about your job?
Guidance and support from senior management; at the same time, getting the opportunity to fulfill my passion for scienceHow do you develop your team
By coaching, mentoring and providing constructive feedback. Acting on the feedback positively and working with strong team spirit, which means trusting each other and taking ownership.What surprised you about Prescient?
The India office Away Day was awesome and I learned so many different things from the activities we did