General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Privacy Notice
Updated: January 19, 2022
Prescient Healthcare Group (“Prescient”) takes privacy very seriously. We (Prescient) are committed to respecting your privacy and any information that is capable of identifying you as an individual (“Personal Data”). This privacy notice aims to inform you about how we collect, use, disclose, store and protect your Personal Data in connection with our website (www.PrescientHG.com) and our business activities.
Prescient here means:
Prescient Healthcare Group (UK) Ltd.
CP House, 97-107 Uxbridge Road
Ealing, London, W5 5TL
Prescient Healthcare Group, Inc.
15 Exchange Place, Suite 730
Jersey City, NJ 07302
Prescient Healthcare Group Pvt. Ltd.
105-106, MG Road, Time Tower
Gurugram, Haryana 122002
What Information Do We Collect?
Prescient gathers various types of information, including information that identifies or may identify you as an individual (“Personal Information”).
The type of information we may collect directly or that you choose to send to or provide to us may include:
- Company names
- Email addresses
- Postal addresses
- Phone numbers
- Job titles
- Qualifications and work experience
- Right to work in a specific country (for job applications)
- Financial information (for example, bank details to process relevant payments)
Additionally, we may collect any other information provided to us or uploaded to our systems in connection with the services.
Please note that, for users located in the EEA/UK, the term “Personal Information” used in this notice is equivalent to the term “Personal Data” under applicable European data protection laws.
When you visit our website, we collect information related to your device, such as your device’s IP address, location data, referring website, which of our website pages your device visited, and the time that your device visited our website.
For further information, please read the “Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies” section below.
How Do We Use This Information?
Prescient uses the information we collect for business purposes, such as:
- To provide the services requested by our clients
- To tell prospective clients about new services
- To manage our website and services
- To process job applications
- To conduct research commissioned by our clients
- To carry out business development
- To invoice our clients
- To pay our vendors
- To comply with legal and contractual obligations
Lawful Basis for Processing Personal Data
Prescient requires a legal basis for collecting, processing and transferring your personal data, and we will do this only on one or more of the following bases:
- With your consent;
- To perform a contract with you;
- To comply with a legal obligation; or
- To fulfil a compelling legitimate interest of Prescient in a manner that is not outweighed by your rights and freedoms. The legitimate interests that Prescient relies upon are to: run our website effectively, collect information about website visitors, conduct direct marketing, recruit talent, send out and reply to requests for research work, sign legal documents, invoice work, process purchase orders, conduct research commissioned by our clients, create and maintain a do-not-call list, develop business, pay vendors, perform internal audits and comply with contractual agreements.
How Do We Share and Disclose Information to Third Parties?
We do not rent or sell your Personal Information to anyone. We may share and disclose information (including Personal Information) in the following limited circumstances:
- With third-party service providers that perform business operations on our behalf:
- Payroll service providers;
- Auditors and legal advisors;
- IT service providers; and
- Cloud storage service providers
- With clients in relation to the research work performed
- To protect and defend Prescient (including enforcing our Terms and Conditions)
- When required by law and/or government authorities
If you do not wish to provide your Personal Information to us, we may not be able to provide the services you request or tell you about other services offered by Prescient.
Your Privacy Rights
As a data subject, you have many rights available to you under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), including the right to request (i) access to a copy of the Personal Data that we store about you, (ii) that we correct or remove Personal Data that you think is inaccurate and (iii) to have your Personal Data deleted and to have our processing of your Personal Data restricted in certain circumstances. In addition, you have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data as well as to receive your Personal Data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to have these transmitted to another controller. When consent is used as a basis for processing, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the corresponding supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data.
DataRep serves as the EU-based representative of Prescient Healthcare Group (UK) Ltd., Prescient Healthcare Group, Inc. and Prescient Healthcare Group Pvt. Ltd.
If Prescient has processed or is processing your personal data, you may be entitled to exercise your rights under GDPR in respect of that personal data. Prescient takes the protection of personal data seriously and has appointed DataRep as their Data Protection Representative in the European Union so you can contact them directly in your home country. DataRep has locations in each of the 27 EU countries and Norway and Iceland in the EEA, so that Prescient’s data subjects can always raise the questions they want with them.
If you are based in the EU or EEA and want to raise a question to Prescient, or otherwise exercise your rights in respect of your personal data, you may do so by:
- sending an email either directly to Prescient at firstname.lastname@example.org or DataRep at email@example.com quoting “Prescient Healthcare Group” in the subject line,
- contacting DataRep on its online webform at datarep.com/data-request, or
- mailing your inquiry either directly to Prescient at Prescient Healthcare Group (UK) Ltd.,
CP House, 97-107 Uxbridge Road, Ealing, London W5 5TL UK or to DataRep at the most convenient of the following addresses:
|DataRep, City Tower, Brückenkopfgasse 1/6. Stock, Graz, 8020, Austria
|DataRep, Place de L’Université 16, Louvain-La-Neuve, Waals Brabant, 1348, Belgium
|DataRep, 132 Mimi Balkanska Str., Sofia, 1540, Bulgaria
|DataRep, Ground & 9th Floor, Hoto Tower, Savska cesta 32, Zagreb, 10000, Croatia
|DataRep, Victory House, 205 Archbishop Makarios Avenue, Limassol, 3030, Cyprus
|DataRep, IQ Ostrava Ground floor, 28. rijna 3346/91, Ostrava-mesto, Moravska, Ostrava, Czech Republic
|DataRep, Lautruphøj 1-3, Ballerup, 2750, Denmark
|DataRep, 2nd Floor, Tornimae 5, Tallinn, 10145, Estonia
|DataRep, Luna House, 5.krs, Mannerheimintie 12 B, Helsinki, 00100, Finland
|DataRep, 72 rue de Lessard, Rouen, 76100, France
|DataRep, 3rd and 4th floor, Altmarkt 10 B/D, Dresden, 01067, Germany
|DataRep, 24 Lagoumitzi str, Athens, 17671, Greece
|DataRep, President Centre, Kálmán Imre utca 1, Budapest, 1054, Hungary
|DataRep, Kalkofnsvegur 2, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
|DataRep, The Cube, Monahan Road, Cork, T12 H1XY, Republic of Ireland
|DataRep, Viale Giorgio Ribotta 11, Piano 1, Rome, Lazio, 00144, Italy
|DataRep, 4th & 5th floors, 14 Terbatas Street, Riga, LV-1011, Latvia
|DataRep, City Tower, Brückenkopfgasse 1/6. Stock, Graz, 8020, Austria
|DataRep, 44A Gedimino Avenue, 01110 Vilnius, Lithuania
|DataRep, BPM 335368, Banzelt 4 A, 6921, Roodt-sur-Syre, Luxembourg
|DataRep, Tower Business Centre, 2nd floor, Tower Street, Swatar, BKR4013, Malta
|DataRep, Cuserstraat 93, Floor 2 and 3, Amsterdam, 1081 CN, Netherlands
|DataRep, C.J. Hambros Plass 2c, Oslo, 0164, Norway
|DataRep, Budynek Fronton ul Kamienna 21, Krakow, 31-403, Poland
|DataRep, Torre de Monsanto, Rua Afonso Praça 30, 7th floor, Algès, Lisbon, 1495-061, Portugal
|DataRep, 15 Piaţa Charles de Gaulle, nr. 1-T, Bucureşti, Sectorul 1, 011857,Romania
|DataRep, Apollo Business Centre II, Block E / 9th floor, 4D Prievozska, Bratislava, 821 09, Slovakia
|DataRep, Trg. Republike 3, Floor 3, Ljubljana, 1000, Slovenia
|DataRep, Calle de Manzanares 4, Madrid, 28005, Spain
|DataRep, S:t Johannesgatan 2, 4th floor, Malmo, SE – 211 46, Sweden
PLEASE NOTE: When mailing inquiries, it is ESSENTIAL that you mark your letters for ‘DataRep’ and not ‘Prescient Healthcare Group’, or your inquiry may not reach us. Please refer clearly to Prescient Healthcare Group in your correspondence. On receiving your correspondence, Prescient is likely to request evidence of your identity, to ensure your personal data and information connected with it is not provided to anyone other than you. If you have any concerns over how DataRep will handle the personal data it requires to undertake its services, please refer to its privacy notice at www.datarep.com/privacypolicy.
Prescient retains Personal Data, as necessary, for the duration of the relevant business relationship or activity. We may also retain Personal Data for longer than the duration of the business relationship or activity to protect ourselves against legal claims, use the data for analysis or historical recordkeeping or comply with our information management policies and schedules.
International Data Transfers
Prescient has offices in the United States and in India to which we may transfer Personal Data from our office in the United Kingdom. Our legal entities in the United States and India have signed standard contractual clauses with our headquarters in the United Kingdom to ensure the adequacy of these cross-border transfers.
Prescient may use suppliers in several countries to ensure the best services are available to our clients. We have signed vendor agreements with each of them to ensure they treat any personal data with the same privacy principles that we at Prescient uphold. If they are not located in the EEA/UK or Switzerland, then we have standard contractual clauses in place to ensure the adequacy of cross-border transfers from our UK office.
We use technical, organizational and administrative security measures to protect any Personal Data we hold, transmit, store or otherwise process from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access.
Prescient complies with the requirements of The National Cyber Security Centre, Cyber Essentials Plus scheme.
Cyber Essentials Plus is the highest level of certification offered under the Cyber Essentials scheme, an official UK government-backed certification that helps companies guard against the most common cyber threats and reduces risk by as much as 98.5%.
We do not intend collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
What Are Cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of data (text file) that a website asks to place on users’ devices to remember information about them, such as your language preference or login information. Cookies placed by Prescient are called first-party cookies. We may also use third-party cookies from a domain other than www.PrescientHG.com for our advertising and marketing efforts and to understand how you browse our website (for example, which pages you visit or how long you remain on each page).
- To help us and third parties obtain information about your visits to our website
- To analyze your visiting patterns to improve our website
- To deliver advertising, communications and content that are specific to your interests from Prescient and third parties on our website and third-party websites
- To remember your language and other preferences
- To help you obtain information
- To measure how many people use our website and how they use it
- To keep our website running efficiently
What Types of Cookies Do We Use and How Do We Use Them?
Our website is regularly scanned to maintain a list of cookies that is as accurate as possible. We classify cookies in the following categories:
- Strictly necessary cookies
- Performance cookies
- Functional cookies
- Targeting cookies
How Can I Control Cookies?
You can opt out of each cookie category (except strictly necessary cookies) by clicking on the “Cookie Settings” link at the bottom of the page or by reviewing the Cookie Notice on our website.
By using our website, you have the option to consent to the collection, use and storage of your Personal Data by Prescient. If you do not consent to the use of our cookies by accepting the cookies banner, then no Personal Data will be collected from you.
You can stop receiving promotional email communications from Prescient by following the instructions in those messages or by clicking here to unsubscribe.
Terms and Conditions
Prescient provides its website content subject to the following terms and conditions. Prescient may periodically change these terms and conditions, so please check back from time to time. By accessing and using this website, you agree to these terms and conditions.
Use of Website Content
You may not modify, publish, license, create derivative works from or sell any of the content or communications featured or displayed on the website without Prescient’s express written consent. You acknowledge that the unauthorized use of any content could cause irreparable harm to Prescient and agree that in the event of any such unauthorized use, Prescient will be entitled to an injunction in addition to any other remedies available.
Code of Conduct
By accessing or using any feature provided through our website, you agree to abide by the following standards of conduct. You agree that you will not attempt, nor authorize or facilitate any attempt by another person or entity, to use the website to:
- Violate any of these terms
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell or exploit for any commercial purposes any portion of the website
- Engage in disruptive activity, such as sending multiple messages in an effort to monopolize a forum or posting content unrelated to a forum’s designated topic or theme
- Introduce viruses, worms, Trojan horses, harmful codes or any software or other materials that contain a component harmful to the website
- Gain unauthorized access to any computer system or non-public portion of the site or interfere with or disrupt the website or servers or networks connected to the website
- Invade the privacy of any person, including posting personally identifying or otherwise private or sensitive information about a person on the website without his or her consent or harvesting Personal Data about the website’s users
- Engage in, encourage, advocate, provide instructions for or discuss with the intent to commit conduct that would constitute a criminal or civil offense or otherwise violate any federal, state, local or international law or regulation
Prescient cannot and does not ensure that other users are or will be compliant with the above Code of Conduct or any other provisions of these terms. You hereby assume all risk of harm or injury resulting from any lack of compliance.
Updates to the Privacy Notice
We constantly strive to improve our website and services and we recognize that data protection and data privacy is an ongoing responsibility, so we will update this privacy notice from time to time as we implement new practices or adopt new privacy policies. We will, for example, alert you of material changes by placing a notice on our website and/or by sending you an email (if you have registered your email address with us) when we are required to do so by applicable law. You can see when this privacy notice was last updated by checking the date at the top of this page. You are responsible for periodically reviewing this privacy notice.
Prescient Healthcare Group (UK) Ltd.
CP House, 97-107 Uxbridge Road
Ealing, London, W5 5TL
Our Data Protection Officer
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy notice, please send a detailed message to our Data Protection Office at firstname.lastname@example.org